Table of Content
Slow Motion Videos with Kinemaster Pro
Kinemaster Pro is one of the best video editing software for Android devices. It comes with a lot of features, including the ability to create slow motion videos. In this article, we will show you how to use Kinemaster Pro to create slow motion videos.
Most people around the world look for this feature while using kinemaster pro but they don’t get it. That’s why we came up with a perfect solution for it and you will be happy to follow our given simple steps for creating slow motion videos.
Features of Kinemaster Pro
Kinemaster Pro comes with a lot of features, including the ability to create slow-motion videos. Here are some of the features of Kinemaster Pro:
– Edit videos on your Android device
– Add text, stickers, and images to your videos
– Create slow-motion videos
– Trim and merge videos
– Add background music to your videos
– Adjust video speed and brightness
How to Create Slow Motion Video with Kinemaster Pro
To create a slow-motion video with Kinemaster Pro, follow these steps:
1) Open Kinemaster Pro and tap the “plus” button to add a new project.
2) Tap the “video” icon and select the video you want to edit.
3) Tap the “audio” icon and select the audio you want to use.
4) Tap the ” motions ” icon and select “slow down.”
5) Drag the slider to adjust the speed of the video.
6) Tap the ” play ” button to preview the video.
7) Tap the ” save ” button to save the video.
That’s it! You have now created a slow-motion video with Kinemaster Pro. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for an easy way to create slow-motion videos on your Android device, then Kinemaster Pro is the perfect app for you. It comes with a lot of features, including the ability to create slow-motion videos. So, if you want to create a slow-motion video, then Kinemaster Pro is the best app for you.