Table of Content
Kinemaster Pro Errors and Their Solutions
Kinemaster is a number one video editor in the world for smartphone users. It has millions of users around the world and users are increasing ever day because of its unmatchable features. Along with its features, user also face many errors and in this article we will discuss how to Fix Kinemaster Errors that are common for many users.
Although these errors in Kinemaster Pro a very simple and many users know how to fix these errors but there many users who don’t know how to fix these errors. So, this article is going to be very useful for such users because we have mentioned all Kinemaster Errors with their solutions below.
Kinemaster Pro Common Errors
If you have installed Kinemaster Pro from Goolge Play, then you can face any of the following errors while using this app. So, read it and get your solutions here:
- Problem in Exporting
- Codec Init Failed Error (Unsupported Format)
- Error Codec Decode
- Kinemaster not Working
- Unable to detect Media
Problem in Exporting
Following are the reasons with solution while you are exporting videos:
- Update the app form the Google Play Store, if you are using old version then you may face this issue
- Don’t use any other app simultaneously while exporting the videos
- If you are using latest version and facing this issue, then uninstall this version and use previous version of the app
Codec Init Failed Error (Unsupported Format)
If you are facing this issue, then do following procedure to fix it:
- Open Kinemaster App
- Click on the Settings icon
- Click on the device compatibility option and choose hardware performance analysis
- Wait for analysis and Reboot device
- That’s all you are issue will be after it
Unable to Detect Media Storage
This is another most common issue you can face in Kinemaster and solution for it is wait until it indexes the media. If it is not indexing it then reboot it and if it still, there then Reset App References by following below steps:
- Open the settings in your phone
- Click the Apps Manager
- Check all the apps
- Click on the menu option
- Now click on “Reset App References”
- That’s all, your issue is fixed now
App Not Installed Kinemaster
So, if you are facing “App Not Installed Kinemaster” error then you need to check your phone. If you already installed this app (old version), then must uninstall it and reinstall the latest version of app. Also, check whether your device is compatible or not with this app and then try again to install this app.
App Not Working
If this app is not loading on your device or closed auto after opening, then install old version or clear the cache of your device by following method:
- Go to the settings of your phone
- Click on the Apps Manager option
- Here you will see all installed apps and choose Kinemaster from here
- Clear the cache and you are good to go
So, these are the most common and possible Kinemaster Errors that you might have faced or can face while using this app. We have also mentioned the solution of each error.
We are hoping that you are happy because we have provided you a complete tutorial on Kinemaster Errors with solutions. If you are facing other than these issue, then let us know in the comment section and we will try our best to suggest you the best solution for it. Now, we are hoping that you will share this article to help others well because we believe in sharing is caring.