Export High Quality 4K Video in Kinemaster Pro
So, you are done with your video editing task with Kinemaster and now thinking about how to export high quality video in Kinemaster after a hard editing job, but don’t know how to do it. If so, then you are at the right place and our guide will help you to export video in 4k 60 FPS videos in Kinemaster.
The only thing you need is a good device to export high quality 4k resolution video and use it anywhere you want to use it. If you have a lower version of the device, then you might now get exported best quality video because a good system is required for exporting HQ video with Kinemaster Pro.
When it comes to video editors for phones we can’t ignore the importance of kinemaster because many reasons. From editing at a basic to an advanced level, you can do everything very easily and fast. Kinemaster Pro can turn your normal video editing work into professional video editing with very basic skills.
The best thing about Kinemaster is that you can best video editing experience on both Android and iPhone without much hard work. Not only this, but you can also use Kinemaster Pro APK on your PC or Mac for getting your work done on your laptop.
How to Export High Quality 4K Video in Kinemaster?
So, let us discuss the procedure for exporting HQ 4k resolution in Kinemaster:
Enable 4K Resolution in Kinemaster
Most of the users don’t know that you need to enable the 4K Resolution in Kinemaster from settings. This is why they can’t export their videos to HQ even if they have the best smartphone in their hands. So, follow the below guide for enabling the 4K resolution option in Kinemaster.
- First of all, open the Kinemaster app on your smartphone
- Now open the settings by clicking on the settings button/icon
- Here under the information option click on “Device Compatibility Information”
- Click on the three dots menu button at the top right corner and you will see the resolution option
- By default, you will see “layer mode” is selected and the only thing you need is to change it to the “High Resolution” option and you are good to go
That’s all you need to do to export high-quality 4K video in Kinemaster. Try this guide and let us know whether you got your solution or not.
Check your Phone Compatibility
The second possible reason for not exporting high-quality videos from Kinemaster is your phone is not compatible with Kinemaster. So, before exporting videos, check the compatibility of your phone with this video editor. Follow the below steps for checking it:
- Firstly, open the Kinemaster app on your phone
- Now got to the settings icon of Kinemaster
- Here you will see the Device Capability Information option and now click on the Run Analysis option to check the compatibility
After the analysis is done, if you see a 2160p resolution there, then it means your phone is compatible with 4K export otherwise not. If it is not compatible, then you don’t have any option to fix it but to change the smartphone.
Clear Cached the Data of the Kinemaster App
The cache can be the other reason for not getting high-quality videos with this video editor. All you need to clear the cached data from your Kinemaster app and get the videos exported in 4K quality. Follow the below steps:
- Open the Kinemaster app from your phone
- Go to the storage option of the app
- Here click on the Clear Data button and click on the OK option
- That’s all and you are good to go
Update version of the Kinemaster App
This might be the other reason for not getting high-quality videos on your smartphone. Most people use an outdated version of the Kinemaster App and when they want to export video in 4K quality, they don’t get it. So, we highly recommend you use the latest version of the app with updated features to get your videos high quality. You can check the latest version of the app from the Play Store or Apple Store for free.
Export High Quality Video in Kinemaster
Now if your phone is all set to export high-quality video in your phone, then follow the below steps for getting it exported:
- Open the Kinemaster app on your phone
- Now, click on the project you want to export
- Click on the share option and you will see the export & share option
- Under the resolution option, select 2160p resolution and 60FPS from here
- Now when your settings are done, click on the export button and get your video exported
- Hurrah!! Your video is exported to your phone, go and check it
How much time it will take to export video in Kinemaster App?
It all depends on your video length and editing. If your video is long, then it will take more time otherwise you can get it quickly.
What is the highest resolution supported in Kinemaster?
Although, it depends on your phone but you can get 4K quality video in your device with Kinemaster.
How to export high quality video in Kinemaster faster?
Keep your video editing features less mean don’t do over editing and keep your video short, then it will be exported very fast.
We have tried our best to guide you on how to export high quality video in Kinemaster Pro and we are hoping that now you are an expert in it. If you are still facing any issues with exporting 4K Video in Kinemaster, then let us know and we will try our best to solve your problem as soon as possible. So, try Kinemaster pro right now and share your experience with us.